Information clause related to the processing of personal data.
Our aim is to ensure that your data is properly secured and that its processing is clear, reliable and complies with the provisions of both the GDPR and national legislation.
- General information
This policy applies to the Website operating under the url address: www.
- The Operator of the service and the Administrator of personal data is:
Projekty Hal Sobstyl Sobolewski Spółka Jawna
ul. Kłodnicka 97 lok.215
41-706 Ruda Śląska
tel.: 888 203040
- Operator's e-mail contact address: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling of enquiries via form
- Implementation of ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through the data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookies files in end devices
- Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- To protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- Web hosting
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's servers: linuxpl.com
- Registration data of the hosting company: H88 S.A. with registered office in Poznań, Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000612359, REGON 364261632, NIP 7822622168, share capital PLN 210,000.00 fully paid-up.
- Your rights and additional information on the use of your data
In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company based on entrustment
- post operators
- authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to achieve the purpose of the website
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- correcting them,
- deleting them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) regarding the processing of personal data in order to exercise legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, investigation or defense of claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be complained about to the Chairman of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling, in order to provide services under the contract and to conduct direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
- Information on the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link data in the form to the email address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
- Administrator’s logs
- Information on users behaviour on the site may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
- Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages with the user's behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track the user, but in practice there is no transfer of any personal data from the Operator to the advertising operators. The technological condition for such actions is that cookies are enabled.
- The Operator applies a solution that automates the operation of the Service in relation to users, e.g. it can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a particular subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
- The operator may use profiling within the meaning of personal data protection regulations
- Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are designed to use the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and obtaining access to them is the Operator of the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
2.achieving the goals set out above in the "Important marketing techniques" section;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. The session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). The persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device.Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed in the final device of the Website User may also be used by entities cooperating with the operator of the Website, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
- Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: